$1,200 PSE Ductless Heat Pump Rebate– with qualifying ductless heat pump systems.
Contact us to find out more about your PSE Ductless Heat Pump Rebate or to schedule a free Energy Analysis
What is a Ductless Heat Pump?
A ductless heat pump is a highly efficient heating and cooling system. It is easily installed as a heat source for electrically heated homes. This includes homes with electric wall heat. This is a great option if you have no gas available to your home. Other benefits include:
- Energy savings. A Ductless heat pump uses 25- 50 percent less energy to heat your home.
- A more comfortable home. An ultra-quiet fan evenly circulates air throughout the room(s), eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Low-cost and easy installation. Install is quick, simple and not expensive. This means little or no disruption to you or your home.
- DHP Systems come standard with A/C so you can get rid of those window units.
- Financing on approval of credit
Do I Qualify?
To qualify for your $1,200 PSE Ductless Heat Pump Rebate:
- Your ductless heat pump must use inverter technology and be a minimum of 1.0 ton in size (12,000 BTU of heat).
- Your home must be currently using Puget Sound Energy (PSE) electric heat as your primary heat source. This includes: electric zonal (baseboard, cable, wall heater), electric hydronic, or electric furnace.
- You must install at least one ductless heat pump in the main living area of the home. If your wall unit is only installed in a bedroom, it will not qualify. If you would like one of these in your bedroom, your rebate is allowed if installed with a living room unit. This is called a multi-head or multiple wall unit installation.
- Your home cannot have an existing heat pump, ductless heat pump, or natural gas service. Even if only used for cooking.
- If you do have gas to your home, your ductless heat pump may still qualify. PSE tier two or three heat pump rebates are up to $800.