$1,000 Peninsula Light
Ductless Heat Pump Rebate
These Systems can be installed starting at just $2,350*
*After Rebate. plus tax and permits
Contact Us to find out more or to schedule an free Energy Analysis.
What is a Peninsula Light Ductless Heat Pump system?
A Peninsula Light Ductless Heat Pump is a high efficient electric heating and cooling system. These can be easily installed as your new primary heat source. These are a perfect fit for electric heated homes. Baseboard and wall heaters can be an inefficient and drafty heat source. A ductless heat pumps are able to heat and cool homes at a fraction of the cost. A ductless heat pump (DHP) also provides a much greater level of comfort. The Peninsula Light Ductless heat Pump program offers a $1,000 rebate. Just install one of these to replace your old electric heat source.
- Peninsula Light Ductless Heat Pumps use 20 to 50 percent less energy to heat your home.
- Greater level of comfort. An ultra quiet fan evenly circulates air throughout your home. Hot and cold spots are a thing of the past.
- Low cost to you. We get the job done quick and turn key. This means little or no disruption to your home.
- Air conditioning is a feature that comes standard. This means you can get rid of those old window A/C units.
- Your heat pump must be AHRI certified. They must use an inverter driven compressor. Your heat pump must produce a least 12,000 BTU’s of heat.
- You must be using electric heat as your primary heat source. This may include electric zone (baseboard, cable, wall heater), electric hydronic or an electric forced air furnace.
- We must install at least one wall unit in the main living area. Your living room is a good example. A ductless heat pump installed in only a bedroom, does not qualify. Bedrooms may qualify when a multi-head system is installed. This type of Peninsula Light ductless heat pump may incur additional costs.